Xposed modules are the most important part of this proceed. There are so many sources can find to search modules to install. Modules just like apps n your android mobile phone and those are basically .apk files. You can download Xposed modules from anywhere is the internet and you can download Xposed modules like you install any other android apps. You know that Xposed framework can use to all kind of customizations on your device system to enhance the look or gather new features to your devices without touching apks or original system files. All changes run on memory and therefore any changes can remove easily by disabling rebooting and the modules. Today, we are going to show you 5 most popular and must- have Xposed modules and brief description about Xposed modules.
How to install Xposed modules
- Search for the modules. You can browse a list of modules.
- When you found, read the description carefully. It is important to read because many modules require to run stock android and run on Samsung Touchwiz or HTC Sense ROMs.
- If you have read that description make sure that your device is supported. And then go ahead and click download.
- Modules are like normal android apps. So the installation process is same than other app download.
- When modules installation completed, you will see a notification that “Module is not active”. Click a notification and then you will find a page listing all the modules that you have downloaded on your device system.
- Check the ones that you need to active and uncheck all others.
- Reboot your device and then all changes will be applied.
How to develop Xposed Modules
Before you get start, you must know that this is not an easy process. You have to tiny knowledge about Java language. But do not worry about, you will be able to create your own module with a bit an effort. You can create one on every OS that supports Eclips. There are few requirements have to making ofr Xposed modules develop process. Such as :
- An android device which support Xposed.
- Bit knowledge of android development
- Time to complete that event.
Are you ready?
- First create android project as normal and fill “New Android Application”.
- Then add the following meta tags to your android manifest.
- Now run the application on your test device. Then enable your module and reboot your device.
- Add a filter named “Xposed” filter by the tag name “Xposed”.
- Now you will see messages from the Xposed framework
- Now make a new package.
- Add the XposedBridge API jar.
- Create a file in the assets directory called xposed_init. And inside this file type packagename.classname.
- Now the project is set up.
05 Most Popular Must-Have Xposed Modules For Android
Xposed Additions : Uses to remapping of hardware button, set device awake/sleep state when USB is plugged in or out and reset the long press action duration.
BootManager : You can choose the app that you need to prevent running upon system startup through BootManager. Even it can use to reduce slow booting times.
Phab7 No-Reboot UI Switcher : Uses to switch android UI into tablet mode, phone mode or phablet mode without rebooting. Comes with screen setting option to display in your tablet or phone format.
Android Phone Vibrator : It allows your phone to vibrate whenever a call is connected or disconnected.
XBlast Tools : It has wide range of features to customize your device as your need. The packed users interface allows you to apply all changes quickly.