This is the installer for Xposed Framework which is now in the update on 3.1.5. So by now, you can reach more modules with updated Xposed Installer 3.1.5 and reach the required changes in the system and apps with no impact to the APKs. So simply, modules target working for various versions and ROMs with no changes. If you like to make system changes as desires but not by installing Custom ROM, it is time to go with Xposed APK. To learn correct guidelines, go through the update note.
Android operating system is more attention winning due to its customizable features. And Xposed Framework is one of the opportunities Android could have from which you can get system alteration as desires through various modules. So you can replace the attempt of flashing a Custom ROM for all your desired system changes to Xposed Framework from which the same result could be gained but with just a minimum effort. But remember, to get all these benefits, you need to have a rooted Android. So in case if you aren’t rooted yet, it is time to follow one-click root first.
Xposed Installer 3.1.5 information
The latest Xposed Installer 3.1.5 is now available to install Xposed Framework on Android. It has recently updated on 19th January 2018. To get working with the latest version, the minimum requirement of the Android is version 4.0.3. So from there to up, anyone can enjoy Xposed Installer latest.
Features and Functions of Xposed Framework
There are many things that makes Xposed Framework very much useful to the Android user. So here I have caught some of the highlighting facts about Xposed Framework features.
- Xposed module allows the user to remap the hardware buttons on rooted Android smart phone. For example it is like changing the volume button into the camera button in order to capture your shots easily
- From Xposed framework installed, you have the chance to enable side-by-side multitasking feature. This isn’t a usual Android feature for all but with some of the Custom ROMs you can enable the feature
- With Xposed module you can add options to your power menu. And there are options to reboot, flashing in the power menu also with screenshot feature
- There will be chance to disable the feature as unsafe volume warning
- The APS app option comes in the device settings with installed Xposed module. From this, application management can be done
- For third party launchers, enable OK Google and get so much more
Note: It is possible Xposed installer to make several errors in installing. So make sure you are following the screen instructions properly. And you should take the whole responsibility at your side since no party going to hold the risk
Xposed Installer is a work by XDA Developers. So we should give all thanks to them for all free rights to Download and bringing latest updates as Xposed Installer 3.1.5. So stay tuned for updated Xposed installer for better customization on Android.