If you have been waiting for your Marshmallow ROM’s core functionality it is the right time to turn in the Xposed Framework from which your Android can have extended functionality. In fact, Xposed is the best way Android can move for better customization. So having Xposed Framework Marshmallow, here you can take exciting capabilities thanks to XDA’s rovo89 who has been at hard work for a considerable time. And there, you would probably find most of what you expected with the update to Marshmallow together with a stable framework support. So catch all highlights here if you are on any plan of Xposed Marshmallow.
Xposed Framework Marshmallow
As always, there are several limitations here with Xposed Installer for Marshmallow since the development continues. Despite them, Xposed will perfectly work on Marshmallow giving you the chance to expose full potential. But remember that there are so many modules still in wanting of the required updating for which developers would take some more time. So you can now Install Xposed Installer for Marshmallow in Xposed version 76. It is available free as always and will make your Android run more powerful.
What are the limitations with Xposed Marshmallow?
- Some modules will not support until they receive the specific update. So wait until module developers to update to work here
- The right of entry to preferences files must have blocked by SELinux. And here Xposed does not work around that. So here rovo89 asks you keeping SELinux enabled and carry out security as a priority
- Some Xposed APIs here require more testing. And even when the system is booting with no errors from the Xposed framework, there could be some functions in wanting further adjustments for Marshmallow
- By now clients have been tested with installed SuperSU. And for that, dm-verity and several SELinux conditions have disabled. For the information, some of these going to conflict with the alterations on the system partition
- Since JIT and the optimizing compiler are new in Marshmallow, there could probably be unexpected situations in connecting to the framework. So this could make you meet with various crashes
Note: To work with Xposed Installer the first requirement is root. So you should have your Android rooted in order to go on with Xposed Android experience
Update of Xposed Android Oreo
Thanks to Rovo89 we now have Xposed Installer updated for latest Android Oreo. He brings the very first release as a beta. Although there is just a less chance to get Oreo rooted since it originally gives you the highest benefits with stock walls. But if you still in the need of root, you can take some chance for Xposed on your rooted Android. So Xposed Installer is now available for latest published Android Oreo devices such as Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel 2, Sony Xperia XZ1, also with the series Huawei Mate 10 and more that supports on Android Oreo.
It is so nice to say rovo89 keep progressing the Xposed Framework for all versions. And by now you will find a stable state of Xposed Framework Marshmallow as well as with a beta update to Oreo. Then enjoy advanced modifications on the system here with Xposed Framework.