The Xposed Framwork is the only way to the behavior of your android smartphone or tablet operating system. You can make any changes without installing custom ROM/ APKs. Xposed Framwork developed by XDA developers. So we have to thanks them for their creation. Developers have been updating Xposed installer with number of new features and some improvements as well as fix issues. There are so many updates that we saw since its initial update. Such as 2.3, 2.5.1, 2.6.1, 2.5, 2.4.1, 2.4, 2.3.1, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1.4, 2.1.3 and 2.1.2, even 2.2 beta 2 and 2.2 beta 1. Anybody can see the complete change log description following our previous articles. However, in this article we hope to thanks for Xposed framework developers, XDA. Anyway, Xposed framework is an application that you can used on rooted android devices to get help to modify elements in your device without having install a custom ROM as I mentioned above. It helps to customize the device on a custom or stock android ROM. It allows you to enable elements such as multi-window capabilities and various modifications via easy process by developers. You have to download the necessary Xposed module, install and configure them.
If there have any user those who are looking for us in first time, we like to remind about Xposed framework and some things you can do with the Xposed framework.
- Xposed module lets you to remap your rooted android smartphone’s hardware buttons. You can turn a volume button into camera button to take your photos easily without dedicated camera button.
- The app ops option appears in your android device’s settings interface with Xposed module installed. This interface allows you to manage application permissions.
- Now you can enable side-by-side multitasking. Usually android does not ability to run two apps side-by-side, but some 3rd party custom ROMs do.
- Add options to the power menu with Xposed module. Xposed module like an advanced power menu and you can do offering reboot, flashing options on the power menu, and screenshots.
- You will be able to disable the unsafe volume warning
- Enable OK Google for 3rd party launchers.
- Get lots of other options.
Thanks for XDA developers.